5 Reasons Social Media Marketing is Important for Your Business
Do you often wonder what all the social media hype is all about? Do you wonder if social media marketing is right for your business? Read on to learn more about the importance of social media marketing.
In a recent study done by Social Media Examiner 86% of marketers said that social media was important to their business. With consistent social media campaigns you can:
- Generate leads - educating consumers and pushing users to your website will generate leads. Stay consistent! It will happen, we promise!
- Improve sales! Not much more needs to be said about this one - it is self explanatory.
- Increase exposure of your brand. Brand awareness is key to any successful business. You want consumers to know about your product or service before they have a need for it. An effective social media campaign will educate consumers about your brand making you an industry leader and the first business they think of when in need of your product.
- Increase traffic to your website - 78% of marketers reported increased traffic to their site after launching a social media campaign (based on the same study by Social Media Examiner mentioned above).
- Reduce your marketing expenses. With great content you become your own publisher. When you can distribute this content across multiple online platforms for FREE - you can adjust your budget and reduce marketing expenses.
There are so many additional reasons for utilizing social media to market your business. We would love to hear YOUR reasons! Don't be afraid to reply with your ideas below!